When Gippy Grewal faced family tragedy: “We sold off our land, it was a real low”

Punjabi actor and singer Gippy Grewal opened about the challenges his family faced during his father's illness, which forced them to sell off their ancestral land. The beloved star, known for his versatile acting skills and successful singing career, reflected on the low phase in his life that eventually paved the way for his remarkable success.

In an interview with Siddharth Kannan, he said, "When I was very young, things were decent, we had a nice house… But when I turned 16-17, my father had a stroke. He was paralysed, his kidney failed, and he needed a transplant. I spent two or three years in and out of hospitals. I belong to a kisan family, but we sold off all the land we had. It was a real low," Gippy Grewal recalled, shedding light on the financial crunch his family endured. 

Despite the hardships, Gippy Grewal's father remained his biggest support system and a constant source of inspiration. "He wasn't there to see my success, and that's something that I'll always regret. He was my biggest champion; he would train me and give me feedback; he would always ask me about my shows," the actor-singer expressed, lamenting the untimely loss of his father before witnessing his remarkable achievements. 

As Gippy Grewal continues to shine in the Punjabi entertainment industry, his journey from selling ancestral land during difficult times to achieving stardom serves as an inspiration. Despite the challenges and lingering regret of his father's absence during his success, Gippy's perseverance and dedication have paved the way for his remarkable career. With upcoming projects like Phatte Dinde Chakk Punjabi, Manje Bistre 3, and Widow Colony, his fans eagerly await the next chapter in his inspiring journey.

Also Read: Gippy Grewal DENIES friendship with Salman Khan after Canada house attack: “Shocked and unable to process”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/RW7xsrq

Comments